Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well, I Had Better Get Round To This Ruddy Meme, Hadn't I?


Tagged by The Flying Rodent. Eight things nobody knows about me.

1- I played a Spoons solo on the recording of Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. I was never paid for it though and they put it very low in the mix. I believe justice was eventually served.........

2- I was voted 'Worlds Most Evil Man' in 1997 by Vanity Fair magazine. Previous holders included Eammon Holmes, Colonel Gadaffi and the singer out of Reef.

3- I am multi-lingual. I speak French, German, Spanish, Greek...........the list goes on. Each one seems to involve shouting, pointing at things and more shouting. They cotton on eventually.

4- I studied Pet Hairdressing at Cardonal College, Glasgow. They threw me off the course for giving a Shitzu a short back and sides. Jesus! It was what it asked for!!!

5- I once came third in a Scotch Egg eating marathon. Fifteen whole eggs consumed, an impacted bowel and a years supply of laxatives. The winner wasn't so lucky.............

6- I share a birthday with Chaka Demus (from Chaka Demus & Pliers) I've never received a card from the swine.
7- I am the sole heir to the throne of Luxembourg, due mainly to administrative laziness and a series of typing errors.

8- I am pen friends with Pat Sharp. His favourite food is Spaghetti Hoops, his favourite drink is Fosters and his favourite colour is that shade you get when pus and blood mix together. Strange lad.




I will not be tagging anyone. No sir!
This is John Shuttleworth, South Yorkshires answer to The Flaming Lips


8 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

I believed the first one. Started seriously doubting the credibility at point 2.
By point 3 I was laughing.
Heeehee.
I have done this 8 things about me-meme like a month ago, but all all I said was true. You may check them if you like.
Most of them are not half as much interesting as your eights, I know....

alan said...

haha. i believe you,

flyingrodent said...

Thank you for your gracious acceptance of my humble meme, Your Highness.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I never trusted Sharp's hair. It suggested danger and an unhinged mind. He should not have been allowed around kids.

Anonymous said...

What have you put up that cats arse?

iLL Man said...

I can't tell you Zinzin, it's in the hands of my lawyers..........

iLL Man said...

Szelsofa - Theres nothing as boring as the truth.

Alan - Millions already do.

Flying Rodent - Indeed! Am I the first or something?

Kieran - You don't know what he does with those spaghetti hoops.............

SzélsőFa said...

I disagree, but nevermind. Keep on telling us stories.