Thursday, February 21, 2008

You Don't Like Goat Boy.........? (Once More For Luck!)

What happened there? Floating about the net at lunchtime today, I saw something a bit askew with last nights post and decided to go in and ammend it. I don't usually do this at work, but thought nothing of it. I made the correction, published it, refreshed the page and bang! It was gone. What the fuck? Who stole my Goddam post? Where is it you fuckers? I spent about an hour and a half writing that last night and it's gone, just like that.................. Some of you might have read it this morning. Some of you with photographic memories might be able to remember it verbatim and quote it back to me, I don't know................ It was a piece about the late Bill Hicks, who died on the 26th of February 1994 of Pancreatic Cancer. It was ok, short and sweet, though most of the time was taken up, as ever, by writing then editing out various rubbish bits. Anyway, above is the only bit of the post I can retrieve, the Youtube clip of Hicks in 'Goat Boy' mode at the Dominion Theatre, London in 1993. Enjoy!

No comments: