Monday, May 01, 2006

Mayday on May Day*

*Sorry! I desperately don't want to spend half of tomorrow in my scratcher. Really, I don't. That said I have no idea what to do with myself if I do get out of bed before 10am. Any suggestions or recommendations should be left in my comments box. If none are forthcoming I have a backup plan to get a train to......................somewhere. Of course, it'll probably piss down giving me the perfect excuse to pull the covers back over my head and fuck off back to sleep. Could be worse, I could be a snooker fan. I wouldn't be able to leave the house all weekend for fear of missing out on this.

3 comments:

Rob7534 said...

You should re-organize your bookshelves with the extra time you go. When was the last time you did that?

Be sure you use the Dewey Decimel system too!

iLL Man said...

Rob, that's not even something I would do if my life depended on it. Besides, my book collection is rather modest so it would only take half an hour.

Instead I went on a trip down the coast. The highlight was being asked by a Japanese couple to take their photograph. Quite what they were doing in Helensborough I'll never know, but they seemed to be having fun.

Rob7534 said...

That was my second suggestion, naturally. At least you got out and did a nice deed for some (presumably) tourists!

Good karma.