Friday, December 01, 2006

Fucking Rats Cocks!!!

I was going to bring you the fourth and final part of The Dentist, but just as I was adding the finishing touches, just as I was about to publish it, I seem to have hit some magic button on my keyboard that makes my PC shut down. ..............and no, I hadn't saved it. Quite frankly i'm distraught. It may be some time before I go back to it, though I have it all pretty much memorised. I so dearly want to go on a rampage, smash the shit out of something and scream like a banshee, but I don't think it would go down well with my folks or the neighbours...................If i'm arrested tomorrow for throttling any of the prattling nerds that sit next to me at work I hope you'll understand.

11 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Great job Guv, bookmark!

How to groom boys.

The best deal on lube.

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/

sorry about that.

Kieran said...

At least it caused you to utter "fucking rat cocks", which I found quite entertaining.

Pam said...

Is that photo taken from Leo's on Sauchiehall Street ? I had a curry out of there and it was rank.

ill man said...

Old Knudsen, what are we going to do about these bastards? The fucker even posted twice on my last post. Fucking shitehawk.

Keiran, glad I could be of service ;D

Pam, it is indeed. The burger and chips I ordered was foul as well. Back to the Three-In-One round the corner, service with a smile and quite good food too..........

alan said...

sorry to hear of your loss ewen. fucking rats cocks can make computers crash, as i know from painful experience.

May said...

If I were you, I would get rid of that horrible computer. You cannot trust it anymore.
I hope you feel better today.
Time helps.

ill man said...

Alan, I'll pretend I never heard that.........;D

May, you're right. That said, it's not the computer that's evil, it's the crappy old keyboard.

Larry Teabag said...

Fuck, I know that feeling. I advise mugging an old woman to relieve the stress.

ill man said...

I wouldn't dream of it Larry. I'll stick to ramming needles into my John Reid voodoo doll.

ill man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Finally the real thing - no more ripoffs! Enhancement Patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap imitiations and do very little to increase your size and stamina.
Well this is the real thing, not an imitation! One of the very originals, the absolutely strongest Patch available, anywhere!

Check out the site http://www.seemoco.info for more info TODAY, you'll be glad you did ;)

Penis Growth Patch

______________________________________________
Our others products:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim
Advanced Gain Pro Pills
Regenisis HGH