Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Come With Me On A Voyage Into The Unknown.......

Anyway, Christmas is approaching, much like a drunk line manager at an office party. You pretend it's not there for as long as possible until you just can't avoid it . To be honest, Christmas in the Ill Man household isn't too bad. Only a few presents to buy, a pleasant afternoon meal. All fairly calm and unfussy, though I suppose they've always been like that. Does anyone have horror stories? Does anyone do the whole 'wake up/presents/booze/Queens speech/Christmas lunch/booze/tedious elderly relatives/booze/asleep in front of the Bond film' thing? Or are you planning on doing some shopping? I have also come into contact with the menu for the Christmas night out at work. It does not fill me with great hope. It's a combination of Mexican and traditional Christmas grub. I shan't turn my nose up at it though. I do have some manners.

4 comments:

Rob7534 said...

The Queen gives a speech on Christmas?

I like the unfussy Christmas holiday, I aint buying nobody nothing. So hopefully everyone will leave me alone :)

iLL Man said...

That's the spirirt Rob! Or is it? Not sure any more.

Anon, why don't you fuck off and die. Please? Take your gaudy little adverts with you you prick.

Oblong said...

I look forward to the endless tables of Work's Christmas Lunches in pubs up and down the country. Same old miserable faces but wearing paper hats.

iLL Man said...

Theres no misery like a works christmas dinner. I have needles at hand to stick in my eyes should things become unbearable.