Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Request

Hello Would the three people who visited my blog on saturday please come forward so I can thank you personally for your patronage. No, really.............. Ok, I was away for the weekend, but THREE? MY hit rate is modest, certainly, but that's ridiculous. I will admit to being a slave to my tracker and this is deeply unhealthy. Definitely anal-retentive behaviour. Hope you all had at least a bearable weekend. For the record, I spent two days in a field in East Lothian again, helping to ensure that a few hundred mental cases on motorcycles were able to 'safely' ride like lunatics. Don't ask.... For my part it involved getting wet and covered in a thin layer of grime and sweat that I'll still feel for the next few days no matter how many times I shower. Anyway, all I want to be doing right now is sitting in bed watching Futurama DVD's. So there...........

8 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I'm not sure if I came on Saturday, or not. But I'd like to think I'm a regular.

Stop looking at your tracker!

Do you write for the audience, or for the love? :)

ill man said...

Tracker watching is an addiction I can't let go of i'm afraid.

Billy said...

It wasn't me as I had a blog-free weekend, worse luck.

alan said...

i wasn't there either. in fact i never visit your blog. out of sheer laziness. i'm not even here now ...

actually i've had a blog for ages and i have never once felt like setting up a tracker. is there something wrong with me?

Pisces Iscariot said...

Don't jump Ill Man, don't do it.
Come down from the crane, everything is going to be just fine.

lextc said...

me me! i came by, but alas, there was nothing new.

ill man said...

Deep Breath...........

Rob- I give up my tracker watching when hell freezes over i'm afraid.

Billy- Och no, get away from the thing as much as possible. I did mean to make a cursory post on friday night before I left, but blogger was acting up and wouldn't upload my pictures.

Alan- There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. If there's anything amiss, it's with me.

Pisces- I'm more of an 'electrical appliance in the bath' man myself. **

Lex- Cheers. I suppose that's the crux of the problem. I failed to post in about four days, so nobody came by. Sort of self explanatory really.

Thankyou all for putting up with my little tantrum. It won't happen again.


** Please, no toasters and three bar fires in the post thankyou, I was only jesting

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Acyclovir acetametaphin treatment adult chickenpox oldsmobile 72 http://www.barcode-readers-0.info audio codec voip satellite Exotic car rentals houston texas Waterbeds southern ca air purifiers to control mold bad u-joints in a 1997 mazda obtain vardenafil hydrochloride on line Laser tattoo removal boardman oldsmobile cutlass vinyl top molding oldsmobile Martin honda dealership