Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Big Meet Friday 1st September 2006

Ok folks, a new date for your calenders. My friend Clairwil and I will be meeting in Babbity Bowsters (Blackfriars Street, just off The High Street) for a few drinks at about 7pm on the above date and you are all welcome to join us. It will be an informal affair in the surprisingly spacious beer garden of Babbity's (to facilitate those who like a fag)

Make the most of what's left of the summer and join us for a few drinks....... Clairwil and The Ill Man, never knowingly less than fairly amusing....................

Confirmations and excuses for not coming to be made in the comments box as usual. Ta!

4 comments:

SafeTinspector said...

My excuses:
1 - We've only just met, and I don't frequent pubs with strangers.
2 - I can't afford a plane ticket and the jet lag would screw me over big time.
3 - My 'vinyl' problem.... :(

Anonymous said...

Safe

1- You ought to, it's fun. I've done it many times
2- Fair enough. (this covers all you non-Glasgow/central Scotland bloggers)
3- ???

Billy said...

From now on, I'm going to turn down any engagements I can't make by referring enigmatically to 'my vinyl problem'

Binty McShae said...

I fucking love Babbity's! Good food, good ale! Wish I'd read this post sooner... although it would have been a fucking long trip to meet you!

Next time I'm over...