Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Young Blogger Of The Year Poll Results

Ok, no ceremony or hoo ha. My blog was one year old on sunday and I ought to have put this up then but I was busy being hungover again. Never one to do these things by half, I spent the day doing absolutely nothing. The results were........ 1st 'Over Here' with 28 votes 2nd Average Tosser with 19 votes 3rd Tampon Teabag with 17 votes 4th Oye Billy with 10 votes 5th Oblong Scone with 6 votes 6th Bawbags with 3 votes There is no prize as such other than the prestige (quit laughing!) that goes hand in hand with such an award. Well done Sandra, and thanks to the rest of you for participating/having the good sense to ignore such a blatant piece of attention seeking on my part. Needless to say I'm already on the lookout for next years candidates.................

5 comments:

Clairwil said...

This blog is funny, can I nominate it for a prize?

http://fatsparrow.blogspot.com/

iLL Man said...

Not for another 12 months..........

But yes, I love it. It's on my blogroll.

Cheers Clairwil.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for me! Thank you for the ego massage. I will buy you a pint when I eventually get to one of these drinking sessions of yours.

Binty McShae said...

Looks like the Sinless City crew snuck out of the woodwork just in time to sneak me into second... It wasn't long back I was languishing in 5th!

Fair play to Sandra though... won it by a mile!

iLL Man said...

Sandra, thanks for having some fun with it. You too Binty. I can be a shameless and desperate old hoor at times and I like to see new visitors and more hits etc, but I enjoyed doing the poll. As long as it's only once a year mind........

That said, it'll be the second poll i've had a hand in that Tampon Teabag has lost out on........Sorry Larry, but theres no conspiracy........Honest. ("~)