Thursday, May 24, 2007

Amateur Head Shrinkers, Please Start Your Engines!!

I have an admission to make. I don't remember my dreams. Well, not often anyway.......I sometimes wake up with a vague notion that my brain has been rummaging through my daily baggage and attempting to make some sense of it, but I don't tend to recollect the scenarios or storylines........

That said, I had some real crackers at the weekend there. The one I bothered to take notes of when I awoke and thus am able to recount to you consists of four distinct situations.

1- I'm on a bus and a woman I know from a previous job is standing at the front begging with the driver to stop and let her out to go to the toilet. He's ignoring her and she's becoming ever more desperate. I don't remember if she 'wet 'em' or not...........

2- I've taken a bus trip through a city and then walked to the top of a hill. On the hillside is Mark E Smith of The Fall. I sit and listen to him babble away in the sunshine whilst admiring the scenery. There are sheep on the hillside. I think Mr Smith is a shepherd

3- My scribbled note states "Bizarre autistic version of 'Dallas'". I'm not 100% sure what that means, but it's the fragment I remember least. I do remember something about nobody making eye contact, hence the lazy dreamtime assumption that I was surrounded by autistic Texans...........Still, interesting idea.

4- Carol Cleveland covered in mud. No, me neither.............I have been watching a fair bit of Monty Python recently, so it's possible my subconscious mind threw this one in for a laugh......

That said, it's probably a top five sexual fantasy for many men who were teenagers in the late sixties/early seventies. The woman was/is a fox!!!


Make of it what you will.................

No comments: