Monday, February 13, 2006

Twenty Nine For Another Year Then............?

It's my birthday on thursday. I'll be thirty you know............................. Anyway, having a wee hoot watching the Winter Olympiad. A lot of it's great to watch. The Luge, Bobsleigh, most alpine events and things like speed skating etc........ Then theres Ice Skating/Dancing. Here was me thinking it's just a poor excuse for old pervs to look at birds arses. Apparently they have a new "fairer" scoring system in place. Fuck off you pricks!!! Don't insult me with what is essentially Come Dancing on ice. I have a problem with any sport that relies on someones opinion to decide who wins, but ice dancing takes the biscuit. It's also mind numbingly dull. At least the Snowboarding provides the possibility of some docile twat in baggy pants breaking his or her neck.

No comments: