Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday

Hello all you happy people. Do I sound like Droopy? Dunno, but come along on tomorrows Gyp and you'll find out........................ Had a most pleasant day. Boss was out at a meeting all morning and a general de-mob happiness pervaded the office. Actually got through a fair bit of work, or at least it felt that way. The amount of crap i've had funneled my way in the past fortnight has been a source of constant amazement to me. It sort of beats the last lot of stuff I was doing in that it requires a little thought and awareness of the process i'm working in. I still haven't a clue about the half of it though..................Byzantine doesn't even begin to describe it. Anyway, I can tell you all nodded off halfway through that so i'll halt there and simply wish Partick Thistle all the best tomorrow in the Scottish Cup match with SPL side Inverness Caledonian Thistle. They'll need it. Bon Nuit!

No comments: