Saturday, June 09, 2007

4.25AM Blues


These are getting later and later.............and less frequent too. I remember a time I posted almost every day with the greatest of ease, I also remember a time when Mars bars cost 20p, cans of Coke 25p and and you could leave your front door slightly ajar of an evening............

Or something...........

Bring back ritual sacrifice, that's what I say. The world hasn't been right since they stopped serving up virgins to the Gods..........

...........sorry, where was I?

Here maybe?

I like Canadians, they're fun! Don't believe me? Try this one

A man who wants you to kick him in the nuts!!!
How's this one.....It's not me, it's my dog!!!

Of course, theres the disabled guy who got stuck to the front of a MAC Truck? Fucking thrill rider if you ask me. Don't tell me he didn't have the time of his fuckin life...............I would have.

You want more crazy shit? Try here..........


Saw a fox tonight. I swear, it walked past me in much the same way as a stray dog would. It had something in it's gob, a piece of meat I think, which it then proceeded to bury it in a plant pot for (not so) safe keeping. I think I spooked it a bit, and maybe some of the well heeled residents of the area too. I can just see my e-fit image staring out at me from a copy of the local free sheet in a weeks time.

Have You Seen This Man?
Last seen prowling around the front gardens of some posh houses with a camera. Do not approach as he may ask you to pose for photos.........


Maybe I got a bit carried away. Thing is, what would you do if you had a camera on you and a fox crossed yr path?

The results weren't too good, but I've lobbed one of them up anyway........

Just had a weird thought. Smallish debate over at Clairwil about the armed forces recruiting in schools and whether they should be allowed to or not. I've just realised that Glasgow Tigers Speedway Club have been getting their dirty kevlar mits into local school kids by getting them along to meetings, introducing them to the sport, giving them cameras to take photos and making it an educational tool and focal point for various exercises and presentations. Keep it under yr hats, but that's one rider paralysed and one dead in the space of a month. How long until this barbaric activity is hoofed into touch by the EIS?

Tonights YouTube provided by Stereolab. We live in a world in which absolute cretins reign supreme on Youtube comments threads. Hateful, ignorant, creepy little scrotums the lot of them. Except for people who comment on Stereolab clips. They all seem, well, normal......... Pretentious maybe, but normal. Cheered me up no end...........


2 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I know why ancient man was often fond of sacrificing the odd virgin or two. Because we can't very well expect them to get rid of the sluts!

fofufou said...

I concur ill man. I have to resort to writing about girls knickers. It's terrible. The days when a tube of polos cost 14p are gone.

The wheelchair joy rider is a menace to truck drivers everywhere. He should be clamped.