Monday, June 25, 2007

Stalked By Seagulls

I kid you not........

It started (or so I thought) tonight on my way back from the shop. As I entered my street I noticed a couple of noisy gulls above me, but thought nothing of it until I noticed one of them hovering, then swooping down towards me. At first I thought it was after something on the ground, but it soon became apparent that I was the target and it only got worse when I stopped moving. By this time I had the camera out (fearlessly putting myself in the firing line for your entertainment!!) and the gull now seemed to have a static target to divebomb. Anyway, I got the above shot before deciding discretion was the better part of valour and made for the entry door before the fucker could start his next swoop.........To be honest, I was more frightened the bastard would shit on me than anything else...............


It was only later on I started to put things together. Staggering home at 4am on Sunday morning, I took this shot of a seagull sitting on a street light. Yes, I know there are thousands of the buggers scavenging the streets of the city, but I wouldn't put it past the fiends to be watching my every move.........

I'll soon know if I get chased again on the way to work..............

Sunset over Great Western Road

All I can say is..............Watch The Skies!!

2 comments:

fofufou said...

Could they be spies for the overlord?
Down here it's the crows. Always giving me back chat. Bastards.

Anonymous said...

It all happens to you.