Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yes, I Am A Moonbat

The button kindly provided by Clairwil seems only to do very bad things to my blog when I include it, so i'm going to have to do without just now. Not a lot else to report, other than to say that in the abscence of the Scotland football team from this years World Cup in Germany, may I offer my full support to...........................Fat Les. Yes, the Embrace Englandwordcupsong really is that bad. Fucking, Fucking, Fucking, Fucking awful. No I haven't developed a stutter, I just can't think of another way I can convey the utter shitness of this song. I can't even remember what it's called. These sorry cunts are so bad, they've had a song written for them by Chris Martin of Coldplay. A surefire sign that it's time to give up the music biz and get a job as a cabbie. Bon nuit mes enfants

2 comments:

Clairwil said...

It did bad things to my blog too when I added it to my sidebar. Try adding it to the bottom of the page and it should behave.

iLL Man said...

Cheers. Puts it rather out the way though. I want people to be instantly aware of my Moonbat status. Never mind, bottom of the page it is.....