Sunday, December 25, 2005

If You Must

Happy Christmas. Awoken rudely by my grandfather this morning on an insane mission to hand his christmas present to me personally. He got as far as tripping over my amp and considering he's a ninety year old man of limited mobility, he did a damn fine job of staying on his feet. Must be some sort of death wish. Anyway, it all trundled by with little or no excitement. Eric babbled on about everything and nothing. At one point I wondered aloud how Lennoxtown would cope in his abscence. To hear Eric, you'd think he ran the place. Maybe he does.............. Marion, my fathers step sister arrived at about four and was unbearably nice, as she always is........In the only real action of the day my father had a shouting match over the Turkey with Grandpa about personal freedom and whether or not people should be protected from their own stupidity. Both sides made salient points but ultimately I couldn't give a fuck, so I went back to annoying people by pointing my new digital camera at them and firing off random pictures. Which leaves me here, fat as a fucking cow, slightly drunk and truly hoping they ban the whole pointless charade by next year. So There..............!

2 comments:

Clairwil said...

Aw, I'm saddened that Partick Thistle didn't leave the pitch in a collapsing clown car. If only someone would put me in charge of football. I'd make the losing team leave the pitch that way at the end of every game. Either that or make them chase each other about to the Benny Hill theme tune.

iLL Man said...

Ah, there you are.

Not half as saddened as I was. Having paid thirteen quid to watch that shite, I'd have appreciated it greatly. Bunch of hopeless cunts that they are...........