Sunday, December 25, 2005

Sweet Christ, I Am So Tired.............................

Continuing my inexplicable fetish for snow scenes, todays picture is of a train somewhere south of the Ayrshire town of Maybole. It's by a chap called Brian Wotherspoon and I think it's a damn fine image. Todays All-In-One Christmas shop did for me. All bar a few items were purchased in one mad dash from Glasgow Cross, along Argyll Street, up Buchanan Street and onto Sauchiehall Street. Feeling a tad weary from the night before didn't help........ Having to swim against a tide of disgusting human detritous didn't help....... Not being able to figure out what to get for my brother didn't help............ I could go on, but I have neither the energy nor inclination. Let's just say that i'd sooner kill myself than endure that ever again. Goodnight my lovelies

No comments: