Friday, December 16, 2005

You Smooth Talkin' Devil You...................

Evenin' all............ All fuckin four of you........................ I wish i'd never installed that bloody tracker. I remember a time when I was blissfully unaware of who was or was not accessing my blog. Only kidding. I love you all. Every person that's accessed this journal of banality, outrage-by-rote and the odd nice photo. Happy Christmas to ye all....................... Someone said a bizarre thing to me the other day. I was doing what I do at work, in this case, a bit of filing. Some bloke asked me one of those cretinous questions about my haircut(very short), you know, "Does your head not get cold................?", that sort of thing. Anyway, I said something dull that doesn't bear repeating. The girl sitting opposite said bloke then says something that i'm only just getting to grips with.................... "You've got a very soothing voice" I KID YOU NOT!!!!!!!! I didn't quite know what to say or where to put myself. I mumbled something, I think I said "Oh, I know". Obviously I didn't know, but it was all my helpless brain could muster in the circumstances. I made my exit and wandered back to my seat. Needless to say I now have my sights set on a position as a Radio 3 continuity announcer. Failing that she was taking the piss................I just wish people wouldn't.

3 comments:

alan said...

this story, whilst very amusing, is incomplete. could you describe the girl please - her voice, eye and hair colour, distinguishing features, qualifications if any, favourite food, and the type of hearing aid she wears?

iLL Man said...

Alan, that was below the belt........

I think it's the same type my grandpa wears.

alan said...

haha!

sorry about that.