Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sleeping Ducks

Caught these two having a crafty kip on the banks of the Kelvin on Sunday afternoon. Mill Lade, Kelvin Way. Still with me? Sorry about the West End travelogue last night. I had the photos and wanted to do something with them. So sue me.................. Thanks to everyone that contributed to my 'Guess The Peeling Advert' post. To be honest, the only thing I can make out is a Whiskey Bottle and what looks like a Red Stripe logo. I was always of the opinion that there was a giant 'Kawasaki' logo on this wall too. The 'Scotbike' logo in the bottom right hand corner all but confirms this. This was the last layer of paint laid upon this wall and as such, was the first to succumb to the elements........... Theres a new Blog Of The Week poll up at A Mischief Of Magpies. Please vote for the blog that tickles yer fancy most. In a similar vein, if any of you have some interesting blogs you'd like to pass on to us at 'The Mischief' myself and Clairwil will be very happy to give them the once over and nominate them in due course. Cheers luvs.

No comments: