Sunday, January 14, 2007

Well, Thank The Lord For That.................

My Fortune Cookie told me: There is a radio in your head, but Henry Kissinger does not have the controls. Get a cookie from Miss Fortune

Not sure how this applies to my life, but it's nice to know anyway......

Todays Scotland On Sunday has a wee booklet giving Zodiac compatibility charts. Complete bollocks of course but like all these things, theres a fascination in figuring out just how close to your star sign traits you really are. I'd say I'm only about 50% which can only be a good thing as the 'full-on' Aquarian sounds like a right twat.

Anyway, I'm on day two of a rather shocking hangover. My mothers retirement do (or "Attack Of The Middle Aged Ladies") was a great success and for the first time in ages I lost the place with regard to my alcohol consumption. Beer, wine, spirits, a bit of puking...........Terribly amateur of me. Anyway, feeling better today but I feel a bit fuzzy still. A good long walk with my trusty camera would seem to be in order.

Cheers!

4 comments:

flyingrodent said...

I don't think I'm much of a Sagitarian either, although I do enjoy shooting people with arrows.

I was going to crack a gag about having the lower half of a horse, but that would be in poor taste.

nmj said...

Ill Man, Where do you find these things?! Mine is 'A man with no toes will provide you with unexpected opportunities', hardly something to look forward to. But I agree, there is something seductive about horoscopes even though it's all clearly bollocks.

Sandra said...

So what's a full-on Aquarian, just out of interest? I'd like to see how closely I fit.

iLL Man said...

FR - Crack away. Bad taste has never bothered me before...

NMJ - I found it on Sandra's blog. I like horoscopes that leave out all the jargon and cut to the chase.

Sandra - The book has disappeared. I think Aquarians are meant to be a bit mysterious, arty, rational, open minded, independent, adventurous but not reckless, hard work sometimes. I think that's what it said anyway....

From what I read in the book, I'd hate to meet someone that conformed to the smugger elements of Aquarian birth sign traits. I do remember the bit about whether I was a suave or messy Aquarian.

Messy, much to my relief...;D