Thursday, January 04, 2007

When All Else Fails, Read The Instructions


..............Ruddy hell! New mobile phone seems to have locked itself to the outside world.


Good!


Anyway, back from Holland. Amsterdam was grand, but Rotterdam bummed me out a bit. I hated it, then I didn't mind it, then I hated it again. The accommodation for the last two days did nothing to improve the mood. So, what did everyone do at New Year? I drank beer, got deafened and watched Jools Holland on TV in a Rotterdam B&B. Top that ya fuckers................


My full and frank thoughts on the matter will appear here in due course.


Naturally, I hope never to set eyes upon an airport ever again..............

7 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

There's just no getting away from Jools Holland is there?

SzélsőFa said...

Amsterdam.... I liked it, too. Where's the proof, pls?

iLL Man said...

Keiran - Ach, he's not that ubiquitous, but I do hate his stilted cheeky chappie act. And his boogie woogie piano. And his punchable little rodent face......

Szelso Fa - All in good time. The photo on this post was taken from a bar near the station.

Bock the Robber said...

Hello there.

Mobile phone hassle is not a good thing. IPAQ hassle is even worse. IPAQ costs a shit-load of money but is supposed to be great. My new IPAQ says

align screen

tap the target firmly and accurately at each locator on the screen. The target will continue to move until the screen is aligned.

Good.

I have been tapping the fucking screen for about an hour and the fucking cross-hair just keeps jumping around in front of me.

In a minute, I will smash this brand-new toy into a million pieces. I don't care how much it cost.

iLL Man said...

Hello Bock.

I haven't the faintest idea what IPAQ is, my mobile is a cheapo piece of crap that will remain pay-as-you-go for as long as I draw breath.

It's alive again unfortunately. I had regarded this Christmas gift as a malignant prescence in my life and when I couldn't get it going I was secretly overjoyed. It's now working and awaiting me putting some cash in it to justify it's existance.

I suppose it's handy in certain situations but since I have no friends it seems to be something of a waste....

flyingrodent said...

Oooh, Amsterdam. Did you go to the zoo?

I don't want to sound like a five-year-old, but I loved it.

Not much cafe culture this time of year, mind.

iLL Man said...

No, no zoo. We were only in Amsterdam for two days really. The Van Gogh museum and lots of bars.....