Monday, November 27, 2006

A New Blog, A New World Order....................

.................well, not quite, but i've found a new use for the Ill Man beta site I started. I'm going to turn it into a photographic diary by posting up a picture taken each day. Hooray! I've also found a site that manages to be both hilarious and very scary indeed. In fact, not since the The Euston Manifesto have I been so tickled and yet terrified at the same time. Take a look. So basically they're saying that the old Polish goalie is going to come back from the dead and be installed as the next Pope, but it won't really be him. It'll be, yes you guessed it ladies and gents...................The Cloven Hoofed One in disguise. Brilliant! Can't wait................... If this is old news to everyone then bear with me, the novelty hasn't quite worn off on me yet................

2 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Yes, but have you seen this? Sheer genius my sickly friend.

iLL Man said...

Ah yes, the Gallilee Godfather's mush on a dogs arse. I think I saw it some place, didn't know he had his own website though. Spiffing!